Tuesday, November 25, 2008

21 years ago

Wow, hard to believe 21 years ago today, Scott & I were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.  She's 21 now and still our beautiful baby girl.  I'm not sure when I changed from being the mom to being the friend.  At least I hope that's how she sees me.  Well, maybe a "mom-friend".  I like it.  (most days) ha.  I really don't like change but I know there's not much I can do about it.  That's what life is...always changing.  But I'm thankful the Lord sees me thru each change.  It's thanksgiving time so what better time to say, "Thank you Lord for our special blessings, Jennifer & Elizabeth."

2 comments:

sayruh77 said...

you should be proud of yourselves, it's hard to raise a girl as amazing as Jenn:-)

Jeni said...

Blessings! They turned out the way they did because of her surroundings & parenting - I'll adopt you :)... hehe.